How to place an order
Registration (account) on FC Shakhtar official website is the first and most important condition for making purchases at our online shop. Delivery documents will include your first, middle and last names used when registering. Accordingly, upon receiving the goods, passport data will be checked against a customer’s account data. Actual address, e-mail and phone number are also indispensable conditions for shopping at our online shop. This is to ensure that we can contact you in the case of any problems regarding your order.
If you do not have an account on FC Shakhtar official website, we propose a simple procedure to get a lot of nice features that are available only to registered users.
In order to register (to have an account), you need to have an email address and a bit of free time.
If you have an account, but forgot your password, use the link below.
2. Adding to basket
To complete an order, select a product and put it in the basket. A basket widget is located in the upper right corner of the website; its status will change with each new addition.
By default, one item of goods will appear there. You change the amount yourself. Do not be afraid to add extra items, they can be easily removed. Once you are sure that the order is placed correctly, click "Continue".
1. Carefully review content of the order. Pay attention to a product’s colour and size.
2. Enter your full name, last name and middle name, phone number and email address (where the password to access the "My Account" will be sent to), indicate the place of delivery and your full home address (street, house, building, apartment). If you know your code, be sure to specify it.
3. Select the type of delivery and payment method. Speed of delivery and shipping costs are calculated automatically.
4. Check the settings of your order. If everything is in order, click "Checkout".
5. You will receive all the necessary information about your submitted order to the specified e-mail address.
Important! When paying by bank transfer or by plastic card a payer must be the one who receives the goods.